- To act as a liaison between the public and police.
- To listen to safety concerns and suggestions from residents of the Township.
- To work with the Police to come up with positive solutions.
- To offer support and encouragement to the Neighbourhood Watch program.
- To provide education on safety matters.
Meetings are held on the last Wednesday of each month at the Puslinch Community Centre - Alf Hales Room - 23 Brock Road South at 7:00 pm.
OPP Contact Information: 1-888-310-1122 or *OPP on cellular phone
Community Oriented Policing Council Representative: TBD
Community Oriented Policing Community Contact: Glenna Smith (519) 824-0217
|Agenda - January 27, 2016 - Minutes
|Agenda February 24, 2016 - Cancelled - Minutes
|Agenda March 30, 2016 - Minutes
Agenda May 25, 2016 - Minutes
Agenda June 29, 2016 - Minutes
Agenda August 27, 2016 - Minutes
Agenda September 28, 2016 - Minutes
Agenda October 26, 2016 - Minutes
Agenda November 30, 2016 - Minutes
Agenda February 22, 2017 (January was cancelled due to weather) - Minutes
Agenda March 28, 2017