Browser Compatibility Notification
It appears you are trying to access this site using an outdated browser. As a result, parts of the site may not function properly for you. We recommend updating your browser to its most recent version at your earliest convenience.
Skip to content

Dead Animals

The removal of dead animals on roadways is the responsibility of the area that the road is located.

If you'd like to report a dead animal on a County Road, you can notify the County of Wellington at (519) 837 - 2601. If there's a dead animal on a Provincial Highway that you'd like to report, you can notify the Ministry of Transportation at 1-800-265-6072.

If you see a dead animal on the road in the Township of Puslinch, you can notify the Public Works department.